10 week old brahma chicks

Chicken Lady UK

Songster
Aug 4, 2020
Well, this hatch is confusing me ๐Ÿคฃ Its my 5th hatch and by 10 weeks I've been almost positive that I've got the sex right of the chicks in my previous 4 hatches.
I have one brahma chick that has obvious saddle feathers but these 3 don't yet. 2 have redder combs than the other 1.
Any thoughts ?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-131026_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-131026_Messenger.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20211020-131014_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-131014_Messenger.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211020-131005_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-131005_Messenger.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 15
Well, this hatch is confusing me ๐Ÿคฃ Its my 5th hatch and by 10 weeks I've been almost positive that I've got the sex right of the chicks in my previous 4 hatches.
I have one brahma chick that has obvious saddle feathers but these 3 don't yet. 2 have redder combs than the other 1.
Any thoughts ?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
These are pullets.

Are these Crele Brahmas? I'm asking due to the cockerel in the other picture has barring plus the partridge pattern.

Where did you get them?

These are pullets.

Are these Crele Brahmas? I'm asking due to the cockerel in the other picture has barring plus the partridge pattern.

Where did you get them?
Hi,

That's my thinking as well but I thought that was too lucky to get 3 hens ๐Ÿคฃ They are Partridge Brahma (Mum) x Isabella Brahma (Dad). They are from my own chickens. The beautiful cockerel in the photo has the same Dad but his mum is a Welsummer. He's beautiful. Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”

Hi,

That's my thinking as well but I thought that was too lucky to get 3 hens ๐Ÿคฃ They are Partridge Brahma (Mum) x Isabella Brahma (Dad). They are from my own chickens. The beautiful cockerel in the photo has the same Dad but his mum is a Welsummer. He's beautiful. Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
Okay, they're from your own flock. Just realized UK, is your name. So, that tells me your from the UK, which my tired brain didn't notice.

The cockerel is a mixed breed, good to know.

Back
Top Bottom