100% LAVENDER ORPINGTON EGGS - NO "splits" $6.50 - $7.00 per egg

Backyard Farm

Certified Personal Chicken Attendant
10 Years
Apr 1, 2009
Please DO NOT BID!! Please email me if interested - [email protected] DO NOT BID! This is just a 7 day listing!

I have finally almost caught up on eggs request so I am posting this ad again.

100% LAVENDER ORPINGTON PROJECT EGGS.

All birds will be Lavender - NO "splits". (No black birds only carrying the lavender gene)

The price per egg is $7 per egg up to 8 eggs. 9 eggs to 16 eggs is $6.50 per egg. So you can order as many as you wish up to 16 per order. No extras sent.

Shipping will be $12 if 6 eggs or less. $16 if over 6 eggs. ( I use a LOT of bubble wrap and foam rubber - heavy). Have not had any breakage so far with this packing with the exception of one egg when there were 20 in the box..so will only send 16 now. I feel a few extra dollars for good sized box and good packing is worth it.

These birds are from Hinkjc - Jodi and her now famous, Lester.

I will be selling eggs for the next month or two as long as the girls cooperate. Girls still laying good - no unscheduled "broody" vacations as yet.

Payment to be paypal, money order or personal check. I have never received a "bad check" from the fine folk here at the BYC.

Please email me if interested - [email protected]. My message inbox here is always so full... emailing works better. Thank you.

Enjoy the pics of my "pretties"!

Last edited:
26763_a_lav_orp_7.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_4.jpg

26763_a_lav_orp_3.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_6.jpg

26763_lav_orp_chicks.jpg
26763_a_lav_orp_2_.jpg

26763_a_lav_orp_5.jpg

thank you!!

I do love the Lavender color... and just love orps in general. I recently decide to sell all my marans to make more room for my orps.. this can be addicting!!

Best of Luck with this addiction!! :))

Thank you!

These pics were taken on a cloudy day... when the sun shines on them, they almost glow!

Lavender really is a beautiful color to me.

Back
Top Bottom