100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

Oh REALLY sorry, none of those ones I've posted were in march! I'm sorry I didn't understand that sentence, I thought you wouldn't be accepting any before the first of March, but I didn't check the date this thread started, and that you actually meant the photos had to be taken after march!!! Oh Goodness! I'm soooo embarressed..
hmm.png
he.gif
idunno.gif

Sorry for wasting your time
hmm.png

Hey Elberton ,Have I gotta girl for you! The Yenta is around the next building and my Daughter's all think you would have such nice Son's

Ive got one for the really big egg! Use whichever one makes it look bigger. The first one I like because it shows it was over 3 inches long!
What about these?
:th I'm so sorry, SuperSilkies, I must have missed you! Accepted! :)
Oh REALLY sorry, none of those ones I've posted were in march! I'm sorry I didn't understand that sentence, I thought you wouldn't be accepting any before the first of March, but I didn't check the date this thread started, and that you actually meant the photos had to be taken after march!!! Oh Goodness! I'm soooo embarressed..
hmm.png
he.gif
idunno.gif
Sorry for wasting your time
hmm.png
Thank you for your honesty. It's really no problem. :) Feel free to add any pictures you get in the future.
#22 - A close up. #24 - A house chicken - or two.... #39 - a mixed flock
2. What birds do in the snow 51 interesting interaction 71. Deep Snow
Interesting Interactions:
90. wings out
63. Brothers (These roosters were hatched and raised together, so I consider them to be brothers.)
All are accepted! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom