100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

This is a different idea of camouflage in action. There is still snow in Michigan and It is hard to see the three Sebastopol geese in this snowy setting.

Hey, Pipdzip..., all your work on this thread is appreciated. Congrats on the thread making the BYC home page!

Last edited:
i had a silkie rooster JUST like that, but our dog killed him one night... his name was bluebeard...
hmm.png

Here is my submission for # 27 Camoflage in Action
The first one #85 eating and drinking The girl caught in the act #11 Naughty bird
And a 2nd for #81 "a day in the life of birds"
# 85 "EATING & DRINKING" Girls happily eating from Nana's hands since she ham bits for them :)
#56 Searching for worms. They were waiting for the boys to dig up grubs with the trowel.
36. Most eggs in the nest box by the hens
LL
65. A visitor be honest Patunia there hates that cat and attacks him all the time
LL
65. A visitor Bill & Ted checkin out the cat 65. visitor 65. visitor 76. A reflection. Patunia saw her in the lence of the camera and ran up as i was taking the picture and started attacking my camera 85. Zelda and Azuri sisters eating together
#86 Digging deep.
83 fluffing it out
#46 Cutest Babies
a visitor and a birds view
Show of Happiness I cant really explain this picture. Other than my ducks are spoiled rotten.
This is a different idea of camouflage in action. There is still snow in Michigan and It is hard to see the three Sebastopol geese in this snowy setting.
All are accepted up to this post! :) I will add them later tonight!
6. fuzzy butts
My pal Sunshine crowing.
We are all full on fuzzy butts and roosters crowing. :)
How do I know what pictures have been taken already?
You can look at the checklist on the 100 Pictures of Our Flocks page to see what is checked. Any of them that have 3 entries or 5 candidates are full. :)
[COLOR=000080]Hey, Pipdzip..., all your work on this thread is appreciated. Congrats on the thread making the BYC home page![/COLOR]
Thanks. :D It sure brought in a lot of pictures, being featured! Wow. :th

Back
Top Bottom