100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

blah so hard been trying to get a Hen Squat but its not easy chasing my chickens and trying to get the picture with out tripping and doing a face plant >< i'll get it though

Don't I know it. :lol: Most of mine squat readily for me, but jump up and run by the time I have the camera ready to take a picture. :rolleyes:

Just a question... are you looking for three pics for each category or just 'at least one' pic for the contest to be complete????

And the list of not checked off... meaning there are NONE there yet or there are not three pics yet?

Sorry just looking to clarify... and I'm going outside to take some pics (in a snow storm might I add!) :D

No problem, I'm happy to clarify. :) I want at least one picture in each category to check it off the list. The ones that I have been posting is the list of themes that have NO pictures yet.

Looking forward to your pictures. ;)

I'm looking through all the new pictures now, folks. :)

48. Cutest Boy 63. Brothers till the end 9. Bed Time 48. Cutest Girls 38. Most Birds in one picture
Birds at play ~ happy to get out around the house after the spring melt!!
#93 A really fresh egg.
#66 Puddle play
# 50 Muddy feet
Here is what my birds do in the snow ~ stay inside and eat it off my boots. LOL
These are all accepted! :)
Wet bird? Last summer. :)
Best friends. (They died together in the winter) :( Sadly These two couldnt be away from each other. one day fluffy (one on the left i think) got sick and so we took her inside. Angel (the other one) lasted two day and she passed away from separation. fluffy died shortly after... But, they're friends in heaven now.
Fall of 2012. A show Of Love. Mufasha
The Freshest Egg!!!!!
These are rejected; taken before March 1, 2013. Sorry. :/

I FINALLY GOT PICS!!!!
big_smile.png

#19 little dinos!

#4 WATTLE ACTION!!!!!

#37 prettiest egg basket

#17 cuteness!
jumpy.gif

#6 fuzzy butts

#96 a HANDSOME man!

#68 man of the flock (also wattles in action when looked at closely!
lau.gif
)

#86 digging deeper!

#95 pretty lady

#70 one old bird, and that she is! 3-3 1/2 yrs old! she may look young but she's part banty. ( she's also an attention hog even though she loves me!)

she's one of my fave hens and her name is clementine!
these were all taken march 29.

82. a … what in the world?

Preening - I don't see it as a category, but it should be one! :p

Sunbathing

Close up

Close up

45. a smart bird

20. a proud pose

Dustbathing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom