100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

#42 A cool summer snack. Here are the ladies enjoying some nice cold yogurt. Not the neatest of eaters, Lois, the dominique, ends up with a dollop of yogurt on her comb. Silly chickens.

#91 A Place "obviously" meant for chickens. The ladies feel the obvious place for them is on the back patio.

#42 A cool summer snack. Here are the ladies enjoying some nice cold yogurt. Not the neatest of eaters, Lois, the dominique, ends up with a dollop of yogurt on her comb. Silly chickens.

#91 A Place "obviously" meant for chickens. The ladies feel the obvious place for them is on the back patio.
Accepted

#12 a face only a mother could love
hit.gif
LL
and yes, i did take this picture on the 30th of march. it is fromme, i copied and pasted it from a thread that i started trying to find out what breed she is. her name is clementine, and she is a dark cornish! (maybe...)
clap.gif
#57 a special delivery (born on Easter -- Licorice with my daughter's new chick Grandpa McFuzzHead)
Poppy, insanity
66. Puddle Play or 76. Reflections. I'm not sure which category it would best fit in.
Hi all, this is my first post and this is my DD with one of our buff orpingtons. 55. ruffled feathers
67 - rooster crowing still has a space open atm -this is B;acky - a Blue Andalusian - he like to fly on the roof - he's not that tough though...
67 - rooster crowing - not really sure what image size to select - this is Sprite, my Golden Polish
67 - crowing rooster - since i raised so many, this is the 3rd one ... This is Poseidon, Blue Andalusian ....
Follow the leader - the buff catalanas :)
These are all accepted! :thumbsup I will have to add them this afternoon, though.
Alrighty, y'all, I'm adding these and then I'll look through the new pictures. ;)

Foot prints from the addition to our new run #72 submittal - Birds Prints
45. a smart bird
Accepted! :)
#23 Spoiled birds: Yes, they are sleeping on my couch!
We're all full on spoiled birds. ETA: TiphlowLadies, I'm going to make a post once I add these pictures with a list of themes that are still open to submissions. Please look through it and pick out a theme for your pictures to be added under. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom