100 Pictures of Our Flocks: A Community Picture Project

This would be under number 9 I think.

Sad to say that from this picture 5 were killed
by the dog. The Silkies on the left side that
you can't see were also killed.
I just loved going in to the shed here and say
night prayers with them. And sing them a song.
Sorry to hear that
hugs.gif

I know that the "A Really Big Egg" is closed,
But I've got to lobby for Cinnamon's production this morning...

It weighs 97g (3.42 oz)

That's 37% over the jumbo size threshold.

(At least I get to give her accolades on a front page forum!)

Cinnamon:

This would be under number 9 I think. Sad to say that from this picture 5 were killed by the dog. The Silkies on the left side that you can't see were also killed. I just loved going in to the shed here and say night prayers with them. And sing them a song.
I HAVE GOT IT I HAVE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OLLIE DOING THE EGG SONG!!!!!!!!!!!
These are accepted! :D
#6 Fuzzy butts (Jersey Giant, Buff Orpington, Golden-lased Wyndotte)
We're all full on fuzzy butts, but thanks for entering. :)
I know that the "A Really Big Egg" is closed, But I've got to lobby for Cinnamon's production this morning... It weighs 97g (3.42 oz) That's 37% over the jumbo size threshold. (At least I get to give her accolades on a front page forum!) Cinnamon:
Yeah, we're all full on big eggs. WOW is that a whopper, though! :eek:

I was just wondering if I could be admitted to number 9 with my picture. ?

#47-- The cutest girlies

Also, I know in the rules that it has to be taken on or after March 1st-- and I know that this was taken WAY before that, but I just wanted to let you guys look at it anyways. :p
It would be #64-- A family.
Junior (second from left) died on January 4th from breaking her neck, I will never know how.

I was just wondering if I could be admitted to number 9 with my picture. ?
It was accepted and added. ;)
#47-- The cutest girlies Also, I know in the rules that it has to be taken on or after March 1st-- and I know that this was taken WAY before that, but I just wanted to let you guys look at it anyways. :p It would be #64-- A family. Junior (second from left) died on January 4th from breaking her neck, I will never know how.
Your first picture is accepted. You're right, the second one must be rejected for having been taken before March 1, 2013. Thanks for sharing, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom