Ended 11th Annual EHAL— Contest #4: Edible Easter

I bought my supplies, I have my idea, I am all set. Last year I got all my stuff ready and was waiting for the day I could work on it and then someone did the same thing; then it looked like I ripped off their idea. :thI really hope that doesn't happen this year. :(

That's the benefit of posting early! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

I bought my supplies, I have my idea, I am all set. Last year I got all my stuff ready and was waiting for the day I could work on it and then someone did the same thing; then it looked like I ripped off their idea. :thI really hope that doesn't happen this year. :(

You should have posted it anyway. We could all make the exact same thing & they'd still come out looking completely different. Don't ever let anything stop your creativity.:old

Here is my first entry. I'm sorry about the bird nest... I didn't mean to copy. I had my cake done and then saw the other entry. :hmm
DSCN8038.jpg

Here is my first entry. I'm sorry about the bird nest... I didn't mean to copy. I had my cake done and then saw the other entry. :hmm
View attachment 2046721

Hey, it's okay. You actually did one of my ideas that I passed on. I was planning on stacking cake like that and have a nest on the top, but I passed. It's okay.

I could never stack cake like that. It seems too complicated.

Back
Top Bottom