Ended 11th Annual EHAL - Contest #5: Natural Egg Contest

Pics
Our Pretty Quail sure do lay some pretty eggs! 🥚🐣🥰
IMG_20200311_112556_685.jpg

My humor can be so confusing.:lau My duck eggs aren’t actually dirty. They’re the bigger, whitish ones. The chicken eggs are the blue, green, brown, beige ones. The small, speckled ones are the quail eggs.

Ohhhh thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how eggs get that dirty, but it all makes sense now. I’ve been duped!! 🤣

Collection from years past?? Like fresh eggs or toy ones??
You can take undamaged, clean eggs and let them sit until the innards dry out - I've never had one go bad, and eventually they dehydrate completely. When I get "little" eggs I toss them in the bowl with the others. Some of them I've had for years. My Poultry Science instructor in college had one that was 10+ years old.
Just goes to show how safe eggs are, if clean, unwashed and not cracked.

You can take undamaged, clean eggs and let them sit until the innards dry out - I've never had one go bad, and eventually they dehydrate completely. When I get "little" eggs I toss them in the bowl with the others. Some of them I've had for years. My Poultry Science instructor in college had one that was 10+ years old.
Just goes to show how safe eggs are, if clean, unwashed and not cracked.

Aww so I could have kept my first ever egg forever!! Now I know for next time. Thanks so much for that info!

Back
Top Bottom