Ended 11th Annual EHAL - Contest #6: Interesting Places, Funny Antics and Poses of Other Fowl

Pics
The standoff 😝 I put my money on the goose.
2E2919DA-59A1-4EC9-802B-C582995A3A99.jpeg

This is the cutest! I cant wait till my ducklings get a bit bigger. They're insane right now thinking I'm the Boogeyman
Yoshimi was an only duckling, and imprinted on me. She followed me everywhere. Alas, she became a duck with the others once I got her some friends. The little harlot even has an older boyfriend she's always bobbing her head at. Shameful hussy.
I'm glad that she still humors me, and comes up for pets, and worms if I'm outside working.

Last edited:
Yoshimi was an only duckling, and imprinted on me. She followed me everywhere. Alas, she became a duck with the others once I got her some friends. The little harlot even has an older boyfriend she's always bobbing her head at. Shameful hussy.
I'm glad that she still humors me, and comes up for pets, and worms if I'm outside working.
She sounds awesome. Mine are hussy's too 😂

It’s almost been exactly a year since I said I would take on this goober at 2 days old, because he had bum legs (you’d never know it now) and the lady who hatched him didn’t want a lame duckling. To this day he’s still upset about the fact that he is in fact a duck, not a puppy, and he can’t live in the house with me any more 😂. He compensates for it by hanging out in the carport, or on the stairs to the deck, all day waiting for me to come outside so he can be my weird little shadow... hence the reason he’s standing at my feet looking at my like this, waiting for me to sit down so he can climb into my lap lol.

BE68C6DF-27A7-4978-80FB-53792594CAEC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom