12+ BEAUTIFUL Blue & Splash Orpington CHICKS + 2 Lavender!*Will SHIP!*

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
12 + BLUE AND SPLASH ORPINGTON day old chicks ~ 2 Day Listing!~ There will be at least 12 but could be more depending on how many extras we have after our orders ship, I will not know how many till they all hatch on Monday. They will ship as hatched, straight run all blue and splash (should not be any black this hatch). ~There will be at least 2 lavender orp chicks included, more if available~ The chicks will ship on Monday or Tuesday depending when the hatch is complete.

About our birds:
Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. We purchased our original Orpingtons from show stock from Dick Horstman, and big beautiful Orpingtons from James May . We are extremely please with the quality from both lines. I guess it could go unsaid that these birds are very easily confined because the are too heavy to fly. They are friendly and curious birds and are absolutely beautiful!

Shipping is $20.00 priority ($40.00 Express). We prepare a special box for shipping chicks in cold weather and the chicks do quite well. We also include GroGel and a shipping warmer (if needed) at no additional charge. Please include your phone number at check out as there will not be enough time for me to track it down - chicks will ship as soon as the auction ends. We will accept PayPal only and auction must be paid right away at the end so they can ship Monday. Please make paypal payment to [email protected] at the end of the auction.

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service - sorry! Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask)
(We do not ship to VA, AK, Hawaii or SD)

P1010219-393x288.jpg

P1010211-286x205.jpg
1orp3-279x218.jpg

P1010210-346x252.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely adore the chicks I hatched from your eggs! I ended up with the most beautiful dark blue hen & a splash hen & kept a gorgeous HUGE blue roo & a splash roo. I processed the other splash roo yesterday - at 15 weeks, he was a LOT larger than the chickens you buy at the store! I really think this will end up being my "breed of choice" - they are definitely dual purpose & eye candy!

If I didn't have every brooder, tractor, pen & my incubator full right now, I'd be ALL over these!

Back
Top Bottom