12+ BIRCHEN project color batam ameraucana hatchind eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by banjoejoe4783, Mar 15, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    up for auction is 12+ PROJECT COLOR birchen batam ameraucana hatching eggs when you hatch these eggs you will get birchen, blue birchen ,black and some off colors this color is in project stage and still need more work but is showing grate promise and all my hens lay BLUE EGGS no green or tan

please paypal only so eggs can ship on time on monday morning my pay pal add is ( [email protected] )

i can't garentee hatch rate due to shiping and your hatching methods my hatch rate here is 85/90%

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking and happy hatching BANJO
    OK NPIP cert # 3139
    if shiping to alaska or HI buyer is responsible for actiual shipping cost

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    Why is shipping so high. Most people charge 12 to 15$ ?

3. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    i do not ship like most pepole and i put inshurence and delivery confermation on all boxes and use a lot of buble wrap and pack in a big box to give extra room for the eggs thanks for looking BANJO

4. tinabrat1

tinabrat1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2009
    I agree the shipping is a little high...but the starting bid is a little low so if you bid and get them for a low price than that will make up for the high shipping right?! Just a thought

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    People just ship differently than other people. I've seen other auctions with $20-30 shipping charges.

Very nice BTW [​IMG]

6. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    Its hard to judge waht is to much for shipping. You never know if the shipped item is going to the next town or all the way across the country. I have set it low and had to eat some of the money the eggs sold for because they went so far the cost was a lot higher. $18 isn't at all out of limit if he has to ship to Alaska or somewhere(which I know he has!).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by