12+ Black Minorca Hatching eggs

Minniechickmama

Senora Pollo Loco
14 Years
Sep 4, 2009
Minnesota
This pen is SO generous! They just keep giving, and giving, and giving! These lovely birds are also very striking and elegant as well as being excellent layers. I have been working on these for a couple of years. They are good sized birds, not small hatchery types.
Even though these are technically a white egg layer, some of my girls have blue tinted eggs. They are not as heavily colored as Ameraucanas, but a noticeable blue.
If you are looking for a handsome white layer though, this may be the breed for you. I will ship Monday 4/22 to the buyer and include the freshest 12+ eggs I have, probably just what I get over the weekend will cover it.

I cannot guarantee hatch rate once these leave my hands. I do, however, do an excellent job of packaging to help prevent damage. I just can't vouch for what happens in the postal system. I have had about 95% hatch rate with these since January when it was freezing cold up here in Minnesota. I have shipped these to folks around the country already this year and they have had very good success with their hatches.

The price is $20, plus $15 for shipping/handling, payable through paypal only at [email protected]. I must receive money before shipping.

Back
Top Bottom