12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs NPIP ~ LF

erijn5

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
South Central IL
You are buying 12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs. STANDARD SIZE 8~12lbs. These eggs are light brown on color. These birds are in a large breeding pen with fresh food and water on a daily basis. And clean bedding is a must around our farm.
They are not related birds to ensure no inbreeding. The Roosters are large and all the are friendly.

I accept PAYPAL ONLY. SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ONLY. Shipping is included in the price.

I will ship eggs out within 2 days of recieved payment to ensure that you are getting the freshest eggs possible. I DO NOT SHIP FRIDAY- SUNDAY! The eggs are picked up several times a day. The eggs that are being shipped will be tilted 3 times a day to ensure no sticking.
*If you do not want your eggs shipped over the weekend, I will hold YOUR eggs for you. And ship them out first thing Monday morning, please message me if you want this option.

Your eggs will be individually double wrapped in bubble wrap with shredded paper and securely place in a Priority box, with delivery conformation on it.

Please leave feedback in the way your eggs were recieved NOT by the hatch rate. After the eggs leave my hands I am not responsible for the way they are handled. Many things vary on your hatch rate, shipping and handling and the procedure of incubating.

I will not refund for eggs lost in transit. Buying shipped eggs is always a gamble, I cannot control the usps any more than I can control the weather. After they leave my hands they are in theirs. If they do happen to get lost please contact me.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to email.
Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
I bought 12 of these from Erijn5 back at the end of march. All the eggs were intact and the birds are beautiful. It was a plesent experience. Good luck everybody!

Very nice birds! How much is shipping?
$20 Priority shipping, delivery conformation, all eggs individually wrapped in bubble wrap securely placed in egg cartons, extras wrapped in separate packaging in box, with lots of shredded paper...lots of extras ...
smile.png

The girls are doing great, I have hatched out over 100 this yr.
love.gif

Hi - I would like to purchase. Can you ship on 5-29 as I don't want them to get caught up in the PO over the long weekend? If so, please send me your PP address and I'll send payment.

Thank you!

Laurel

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I'm new to this type of communications and there is no way for me to reply to your PM?! It says I have reached my 2 day PM's allowed per day, yet I just got on. I wonder how one is to communicate privately if I'm only permitted 2 per 24 hour period. Oy. Soo.......I would love if you could ship me 1 dozen on Monday. June 4th. If you let me know how to PayPal and what the total will be (where are these eggs coming from?) I will paypal you. the only question I have is where did your original stock come from? I'm trying to add to my Foley line as my 3 yr old rooster doesn't seem to be doing his job this year and my hens have been broody for a LONG time :eek:) thank you!

Back
Top Bottom