12 + Blue Marans Eggs

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
http://s5.postimage.org/qwd3c00n7/BABYBLUEMARANSAD.jpg
I
have 12 + Blue Marans hatching eggs for sale, all my breeder birds are feathered legged. The chicks that hatch from these eggs will be mostly blue, splash, and possibly black. I've had a few blue coppers hatch from some of these eggs, (mostly the males), a few of the original breeders were hatched from Black Copper Marans. I have 3 breeding pens, 1 pen has 3 splash hens, 1 blue hen, and a blue rooster. The 2nd pen has all blue hens with a splash rooster. My 3rd pen has 3 black pullets, 2 blue pullets, and a splash rooster. All my breeder birds are very nice quality stock and lay nice dark brown eggs, some of the hen's eggs have lightened some, they have been laying since early spring. I am done hatching for the season, so I am now able to offer these eggs to sell. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after they are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Thanks for looking and bidding.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom