12 + BLUE & SPLASH SILKIE EGGS-AUCTION NOW CLOSED

Northwood Silkies

Songster
9 Years
May 4, 2010
Northwest Michigan
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $25.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments
Shipping will be via - PRIORITY MAIL- at a cost of $14.00
Auction ends at <8:00PM> <Eastern Standard time> on <SUNDAY 1/15/12>
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).

Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
jumpy.gif
You will receive 12 + Bearded BLUE & SPLASH Silkie eggs
jumpy.gif

**Blue & Splash pen consists of a Splash roo, 2 Blue hens and 2 Splash hens**

~** ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY.. PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO PAY **~

~~** PLEASE PAY WITHIN AUCTION END SO I CAN GET THESE EGGS OUT ASAP TO YOU......~~**

**EGGS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK**

~ CAN ADD A 72 HOUR HEAT PACK IF NEEDED FOR A EXTRA $3.00 ~

You can Paypal me at ... [email protected]

All my Silkies came from excellent show quality Silkies, All have nice toes & foot feathering, big crests and are typey. I'm very picky with my stock and only keep the best to use in my program.

We cannot guarantee your hatch rate do to Rough postal handling, X-ray, and incubator mishaps which may make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs through the mail.

This is an "as is" auction. I cant offer refunds due to these possible issues

When your eggs arrive store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12-24 hours prior to putting them in the incubator.

Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority. I can ship on any day of the week but it is highly recommended to have eggs shipped Mon-Wed. Shipping is only within the US. Will not ship to international buyers.

Eggs will be packed the best to my ability but I cant take any responsibility for them once they leave my home. The box will be marked as fragile and to be handled with care.

Thanks so much for looking & good luck hatching!!! :)
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I'll bid $35. Just seeing how this all is going to work. It seems like it's going to require a lot more work from bidders, having to watch the auctions and keep bidding instead of just putting in a proxy bid.
When is the enhanced bidding system supposed to kick in?

I'll bid $35. Just seeing how this all is going to work. It seems like it's going to require a lot more work from bidders, having to watch the auctions and keep bidding instead of just putting in a proxy bid.
When is the enhanced bidding system supposed to kick in?
Sadly they do not intend to have an auction area or proxy bidding... Your right, this is a lot more work... :-/

Back
Top Bottom