12+ Delaware Hatching Eggs from Braden line

HighSpringsChix

Songster
11 Years
Oct 23, 2008
High Springs, FL
I have eggs available from Delawares of the Bill Braden line. The hens are great layers and will go broody. The roos are very well mannered and have never attacked me or my daughter. I am getting 100% fertility, and excellent hatch rate from my still air Hovabator.

The cost is $15 for 12+ eggs, and $15 for shipping, shipped out via Priority Mail on Monday or Tuesday. If you are close to Florida, I can probably ship out on a Wednesday and still be assured to get there before the weekend. I individually wrap the eggs in bubble wrap, and usually double box them. I have 9 hens laying now, so the eggs should be no more than 2 days old at most when shipped. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. I take Paypal at [email protected]

Some of the girls are molting, some are trying to be broody, so my production is sporadic right now.

This is Peter, one of my original Braden roos. I've put him back with the girls more than a month ago:
17524_peter_3.jpg

He throws really nice and correct colored progeny, especially his daughters.

17524_boys_girls.jpg
17524_diana.jpg

17524_peter_and_hen.jpg
17524_tarzans_jane.jpg

17524_eggs.jpg

Last edited:
They laid at a 70% rate or better all summer. I haven't weighed the adult roo's, but the ones we processed this weekend averaged 6 lbs at 18 weeks. The hens are about the same size as a Rhode Island Red hen, about 6 lbs. I'll get a pic of their eggs and post it.

Back
Top Bottom