12+ EE hatching eggs Bantam

mschickychick

Songster
11 Years
Jan 2, 2009
Mississippi
For auction 12+ fertile Bantam EE eggs. These lay a nice consistent blue or blue green (however you look at them) colored eggs. I started with hatchery stock but I added a couple of nice Silver hens that I hope to improve my flock. Some of them have beards and some do not.
The picture you see is a picture of our chickens. We ship only fresh, clean (never washed) eggs so if the hens don’t lay or the weather is bad and the eggs are muddy you can choose to delay your shipment or get a refund. We ship by Priority Mail after your prompt Paypal payment has cleared. Please advise if you want your shipment marked hold for pickup and be sure to include your phone number for notification by the post office. We ship only to the continental United States.
We wrap each egg in bubble wrap and put them in an egg carton. The carton is placed in a Priority Mail box with packing peanuts. The box is marked Fragile.
Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is risky. Please be aware of this before you bid. We include extra eggs in case of any damage during shipping. If you do have a problem with your shipment we will furnish more eggs if you will pay for the shipping. A picture of the broken eggs would be appreciated.
We can not guarantee your hatch rate. Please do not hold us responsible for things that happen after the eggs leave us.
If you have any concerns or questions please let us know.
Happy hatching!

NOTE: I prefer Paypal payment but am willing to work with you on alternate payment methods. Please contact me prior to bidding if you do not wish to use Paypal. I do not like to post my email, due to spam, so will pm to winner at end of auction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom