12+ funfetti confetti!!!!!!!!! Lav Orp Roo- EE's and Olive egger hens

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
This is a BUY IT NOW AND-SHIPPING IS INCLUDED :) I will mail Monday the 18th-I cannot guarantee fertility and hatchability once the eggs leave my house but I can guarantee freshness-They will only be 2 days old leaving my house-if not 24 hours or less...

I've shipped out a bunch of these packages privately and thought I would offer these up since I'm all caught up.

I have a 10 month old Lav Orp daddy ( from Gumpsgirl stock-who I believe hatched them from Hinkjc's eggs) PLEASE EXCUSE HIS TAIL FEATHERS-CHUCKIE DUC KIE HAD SOME FUN JUST BEFORE I JAILED HIM!

He is over
3 Pure blue Ameraucana's
2 Olive egger Hens
3 EE hens
LF black cochin hen ( goes broody every chance she gets)
LF blue cochin hen ( goes broody every chance she gets)
some BO hens too ( one of the hens goes broody every chance she gets)
OH AND ! LAV ORP GIRL WHO IS LAYING SO YOU MAY GET PURE LAV ORP EGGS:) 1-2?
I love to breed for broodiness too-incubators all Summer!!!! ( polish eggs not included LOL -those are white eggs and the only white eggs I get so easy to identify and pull)

This will be for whatever is laid and I collect first. I can fill several of these packages a week so please pm me if interested it is 30$-Please dont ask for me to figure out specific eggs % of the hens eggs all look the same to me:(

These will make for some pretty fluffy beefcake babies!!

Roo ( which I might add is awesome-he even makes nests for the girls to lay eggs in!!)
25181_cimg5243.jpg

SOme of the hens

lav orp girl
25181_cimg5073.jpg

25181_cimg4457.jpg

25181_cimg4525.jpg

25181_cimg4534.jpg

lOOK AT THE FACE ON HER!!! LOVE HER!! she has a twin too
25181_cimg4544.jpg

TWIN
25181_cimg3618.jpg

HELLO!!!
25181_cimg3611.jpg

thank you and enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL sorta-I had the best hatch ever from ACESCHIX eggs tons of BBS cochins and BBS marans 5/5 of my split lav silkies hatched 2 pure lavs and 2 splits 1 black-the OTHER bator I had to borrow from a friend is 3/4 full on day 6-I have 3 SLB's and 2 more split lav silkie eggs in lockdown as of today in other bator-when that hatch is done Ill transferr all eggs into the brinsea 40 DX and clean and give back the borrowed bator as it is WAYYYY to tempting for me to fill it up and have two big groups going at the same time!!! what do you want me to incubate for you?? these auction eggs?? hahaha Bad girl BAd!! and yes I LERV you!!!

Back
Top Bottom