12 GIANT Large Fowl BBS Cochin Eggs

mrheinz77

New Beginnings Poultry
8 Years
May 22, 2011
SE Wisconsin
Up for bids are 12 of my BBS Cochin eggs. I will include at least 12 eggs. I send extras when possible. Fertility has been tested and all looks good.

This flock of GIANTS was recently acquired by me from a dear friend. The flock consists of 10 hens, 2 cockerels, and one cock. The cock is big and blue. One cockerel is a big blue boy that will be larger than his father when mature and there is also a splash cockerel. There are 7 blue hens, a black hen, and 2 splash hens.

My BBS Cochins are gentle giants. They are very calm. This flock is not show quality for open shows yet, but they have produced several winners for 4-H and FFA shows. One of the hens is 9.5 pounds as is the main rooster. A 7 month old cockerel is almost 8 pounds. Another hen is a little over 8 pounds.

Now is the time to set your eggs for the late summer youth shows. Add some of these beauties to your line up or to your coop. You will be the talk of your neighbors.

Fertility has been great. I guarantee fresh & fertile eggs. Eggs are stored in a cool room in an egg turner. However, I cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my hands, such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. I always pack extremely well and try to include extras. Payment is by Pay Pal only within 12 hours of the end of the auction. No e-checks please.
PayPal [email protected]

These eggs will ship Saturday January 7, 2012. If this date doesn't work for you, you may still bid and if you win, just let me know when you would like the eggs sent. Payment is still due within 12 hours of the end of the auction.

I am not NPIP yet. Please know the regulations for importation of eggs into your state.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

Some pictures of my flock

92928_bbs_cochin_2.jpg

92928_bbs_cochin_1.jpg

92928_bbs_cochin_3.jpg

This is the main man. Check out the lacing.
92928_100_0956.jpg

92928_100_0957.jpg

This is one of my favorite hens.
92928_100_0949.jpg

Nice birds. I love the size of giant cochins!

On picture number 2 the roo with his back to the picture...does he have red across his wing or is that the lighting or maybe my monitor?
idunno.gif

He was free ranged and never molted them out. He is one of the lighter blues. My future plans are to increase the size even more and make ALL of the blues darker.

very nice birds.... I'm on restriction to not add any more breeds, but I have my eyes on these! Beautiful!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom