12++ LAV,BLUE,BLACK,SPLASH PURE AMERAUCANA HATCHING EGGS!!

Okie dokie! Sorry have been having floors done...by none-to-competent people! Have had to make them pull up the flooring THREE TIMES! I didn't check pp when I sent the message! Just trying to handle six things at once that day! You are down for April first..thank you!!
hugs.gif

Okie dokie! Sorry have been having floors done...by none-to-competent people! Have had to make them pull up the flooring THREE TIMES! I didn't check pp when I sent the message! Just trying to handle six things at once that day! You are down for April first..thank you!!
hugs.gif

Ohhhhh we redid the floors last summer- I do not envy you!! But you'll love it when they are done!!!
Can't wait to get them!!! Your birds look awesome!!!

Quote: I hope you'll love them they are very pretty! Above tht mine are soo super friendly they come hop into my lap fly up on my shoulder my roo flys to me when he hears me or if he is scared..like when e is free ranging its so funny..if something scares him those girls are on their own! he flies across the yard to his mommy! Makes me laugh! You are right the floors are done!looks like barn wood...it's gorgeous!
love.gif

Glad the floors are done and you love them- not as glad as you are though!! ;)

Oooohhhhhhh so soon when I get eggies from you!!! Can't wait!!! it's gonna be fun watching them grow!!!

Lol yes ma'am! Not sure how many I have collected...so far I will send your eggs out once I have some extras in there too..might be Monday or Tuesday....depends on the hens
jumpy.gif

Lol yes ma'am! Not sure how many I have collected...so far I will send your eggs out once I have some extras in there too..might be Monday or Tuesday....depends on the hens :jumpy

Awesome!! I'm gonna pm you my work addy to ship them to- forgot I am there all next week and not between school and the house. (Next week is spring break)

had 15 chicks hatch out!!! Very good for getting lost for a few days in the mail- AND me having a power outage a few days before lockdown!!!! Very awesome!!
looks to be 6 black, 1 "darker blue", and 8 silver/cream/"lighter blue" ones- maybe splash, maybe blue, maybe lavender- gotta wait for feathers to come in!!

here they are checking out life outside of the hatcher for the first time.... right after vaccines......

this pic shows the "darker blue" next to a few of the "lighter blues"

WOW just saw this! Great news I'm so glad for you! And glad you got so any babies! I'm so excited for you, please et us know if we can help you again! Cyndy

And congrats! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom