12+ Light Brahma Hatchin Eggs

chicken_crazy93

Songster
9 Years
Oct 24, 2010
Mascot
I have for Auction 12+ Light Brahma hatchin eggs. I am gettin 2-3 eggs a day from my three hens in their breed pen & fertility is great. My buddy had a wonderful hatch rate from my eggs & I have had a 100% rate from them in the last month. This is my second Auction & I am waitin on a response from the winner of the first batch to let me know how I did on shippin & I will post what she says good or bad. I am runnin this Auction for 7 days so I can say with 99% certainity that I will be able to ship more than 12 eggs. I store my eggs in a temp controlled room in my garage in an automatic egg turner. Here is a picture of my breed stock on a very wet, windy, nasty day:
70399_breed_stock.jpg
;
70399_roo_two_hens.jpg
Thank you & Good Luck.

Well, not for your location probably but I shipped a dozen Light Brahma eggs to one of our members last week & it was $19.75 to ship to AK so I thought I would post $22.00 but charge the actual shippin charge to whoever wins the auction. Dang it, I should have posted that in my ad. Thank you for bringin that up. Oh, she emailed me & all the eggs arrived safe & sound. I was worried cause it was my first time shippin eggs. She even thanked me for not wrapin them in bubble wrap. I meant to post her PM yesterday. Here it is: " The eggs all made it safe, sound, and in one piece. Thank you for not smothering the eggs in bubble wrap. I had a couple of batches come in that there is no way those eggs were able to breathe. We'll see how it goes. They went into the bator today so, in case I forget, ping me in 3 weeks and I'll let you know how the hatch went.
Beth "
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom