12+ Olive egger eggs-1st-2nd-3rd generations UPDATE 10/19

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
hi all,

***10/19/10 UPDATE-i AM ALSO INCLUDING ( IF WINNER WANTS THEM) ALL EE EGGS I GET SO YOU TALKING UP TO 24 EGGS TOTAL--THESE WILL BE EXTRAS NOT PART OF THIS AUCTION- I dont know if they will be fertile as the girls have been seperated from that roo for a week now but I figure if they are and someone wants them Ill include them:) for FREE....SO YOU WILL BE GETTING THE OE eggs plus alot of freebie extras:)

I have been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 7 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I have 3 I kept- Im waiting to mature fully. This auction is for a gauranteed 12+ eggs ( +means 2-3) All though Im known for sending alot more than that -I only say 2-3 extras to cover my butt if they stop all of a sudden:)... I package/ship very carefully-and have yet to have a batch of eggs arrive with any problems( cracked/broken)-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability-Im sorry forgot to add that these will be shipped Monday the 25th-as my work week has me too swamped to go to PO during the open times of PO:-(Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
25181_cimg4579.jpg

25181_cimg4578.jpg

FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps behind them all my birds are seperately penned now that Fall is here)
25181_cimg4544.jpg

25181_cimg4543.jpg

25181_cimg3611.jpg

25181_cimg3615.jpg

photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
25181_cimg2745.jpg

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
25181_cimg4778.jpg

25181_cimg4779.jpg

25181_cimg4777.jpg

25181_cimg4773.jpg

I sold a batch of 36 of these eggs 2 weeks ago- and ALL 36 were growing -I think she's down to 34- two weeks into incubation -blood rings:-(

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL Ive had alot of people asking me when I was putting these up and I couldnt give dates as I was collecting every egg for decorations-that and eating eggs-( I hate selling these eggs for eating eggs but I had a huge order for eating eggs I had to fill before I could post an auction). So now weather being perfect and with the girls not freeranging anymore-the food bill has doubled so time to sell hatching eggies:)

Quote:
I added mroe photos at the end-does this help? hahaha Yeah I know Im evil mauauauaua....

Wow, those decorated eggs are GORGEOUS! I might have to take on a new Xmas project...

How long does it take to finish one egg? They look like they take a long time to do.

Last edited:
Quote:
I do one crate- 36 eggs-at a time-from blowing out to finished dried ready to go product 1 week! yup alot of work but I love selling them to make $ for my 2 DD's Xmas gifts. Its very soothing to me too-cheap psychotherapy! LOL Thats where all the money goes to-my girls:) Last year I gave them to everyone for xmas and all loved them-plus I sold 400$ worth-so it was a great year when things were really tight for us. This year Im hoping to get 200 made Id love to sell all of them cause everyone knows as kids gets older their presents get more expensive My DD's will be 12 and 15 at Xmas time!!! I sell them between 3-6$ each I think I said 4-6 before but I use silkie eggs too-( no one slap me-it was when they were free ranging and not pure) the more decorated the more$...

Quote:
those in the photo arent finished yet:) I attach very thin colored ribbons with a glue gun and place a bead topper on it to cover blowing hole:)

Quote:
I added mroe photos at the end-does this help? hahaha Yeah I know Im evil mauauauaua....

I'm praying for a broody, then I can get some eggs. They are beautiful, love the ornaments, so very creative! Do you hand paint them? I am so impressed.

Quote:

I'm praying for a broody, then I can get some eggs. They are beautiful, love the ornaments, so very creative! Do you hand paint them? I am so impressed.

haha nope those are rub on decals NOT STICKERS--ask me how I know not to use stickers ? hahaha I search for them all year and get them when I can:)

Back
Top Bottom