12+ Olive egger eggs-1st-2nd-3rd generations UPDATE 10/19

I sold a batch of 36 of these eggs 2 weeks ago- and ALL 36 were growing -I think she's down to 34- two weeks into incubation -blood rings:-(

Nat, If this is me you're talkin' about, I'm only down 1 to 35 and today is day 14!!!!
love.gif

Quote:
sweet yes you were who i was talking about--I never use names unless permission is granted-but I usually never ask either...LOL Thats even better than than I thought and I was thrilled with 34! haha thanks Lynda:)

Quote:
sweet yes you were who i was talking about--I never use names unless permission is granted-but I usually never ask either...LOL Thats even better than than I thought and I was thrilled with 34! haha thanks Lynda:)

And the DH is out in the greenhouse creating room for them as we speak! I will put some pix up later!
big_smile.png

Quote:

And the DH is out in the greenhouse creating room for them as we speak! I will put some pix up later!
big_smile.png

caf.gif
taptap tap....
caf.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

caf.gif
taptap tap....
caf.gif

Poop! I forgot!
hide.gif

Quote:
caf.gif
taptap tap....
caf.gif

Poop! I forgot!
hide.gif

Thats alright I forgot to go to PO this weekend and pick up my winter xmas chickies:-(
hide.gif
Its so stupid they deliver to my mailbox 1/16 up the road they cant just leave it at my house??? I have to go 15 miles out of the way to po!!!

OK, here ya go!

This is what greets me on my way up the sidewalk and too cute not to put a picture up!
7664_greenhouse_reno_001.jpg

So this is the greenhouse!
7664_greenhouse_reno_002.jpg

And in the center he is building a brooder box the size of that plywood! It already has electric to it. I told him he better hurry, chicks should be here next Sunday!
big_smile.png

7664_greenhouse_reno_003.jpg

you lucky duck looks awesome!!!!!! congrats and yes he doesnt have much time--you actually got your eggs in sooner than mine! Im due Monday and have to work all day:-(

Back
Top Bottom