12 Peafowl Hatching eggs

Exotic Birds

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 30, 2012
Coweta,Oklahoma
Hi everyone i wanted to let everyone know that i am starting a waite list on peafowl eggs for the spring of 2013. $200.00 Per 12 eggs from the list of peafowl shipping will be $20.00 priority mail.

Java Green (muticus muticus)

India Blue

Java green pieds

Purple and Purple pied spaulding < with these you could get purple or pied.

Midnight split to black shoulder

White eye cameo

Green spaulding

White split to silver pied < wtih these you can get full white or silver pied

if you are interested in eggs, Let me know your name,address,E-mail address, and what color of peafowl you would like. I will put your name on the waite list, And once the birds start laying i will send you an e-mail and then when fertility is checked i will send you another e-mail letting you know when your eggs will ship. All orders will be shipped by priority mail with tracking numbers.

Last edited:
WOW
droolin.gif
I wish I had the extra money! I have alwase wanted "free ranging" Peafowl Would love to buy a dozen from you!

Beautiful Birds!

Hi there I was wondering if you would do chicks in those colors I've never hatched peafowl before and I live so far away I wouldn't wanna risk loss in transport. I'm looking for about ten white six java green four green java Spauldings four cameo white eyed six midnight black shoulder and six Indian blue female chics only I already have five Indain blue males. 36 chics in total thanks, Scott at [email protected]

My boss is also wanting to get some more peafowl for the Conservation Center, the last lady she bought her peafowl from was inbreeding so bad that they were hatching with leg deformitys, and she had to have a few put down :( if you do sell chicks please let both me and Prestigepeacock know!!!

Was wondering if you were going to have any peafowl eggs for sale soon. I am interested in some java eggs if they are pure. Thanks

I AM LOOKING TO BUY PEAFOWL HATCHING EGGS WHITE.BLUE AN GREEN COLOR PEAWFOWL.HOW MUCH FOR UNIT IN DALLARS MONEY tHANK YOU

SINCERELY
JAIRO OROZCO

Back
Top Bottom