12 plus B/B/S and White Silkie Eggs from Bad Azz Silkies

My problem is that I don't have money. Hubby lost his unemployment, and his retirement (once a month) does not cover all the bills, not even close. But I want these so bad!
hit.gif

Oh Bob these sound great, but can I get only the 4th egg layed by each hen while in a full moon cycle? That way I will get a hatch full of Pullets!
lol.png

Brody's Broodello :

Oh Bob these sound great, but can I get only the 4th egg layed by each hen while in a full moon cycle? That way I will get a hatch full of Pullets!
lol.png

thumbsup.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Bob you can just hatch those suckers and bring them with you to chickenstock! LOL or just the black silkie eggs..
fl.gif
hahaha--​

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Bob you can just hatch those suckers and bring them with you to chickenstock! LOL or just the black silkie eggs..
fl.gif
hahaha--

Hey Nat...grethen pulled the blindfold and duct tape off last night and we did a warm up session for chickenstock!! Next week we are all going to jeremy's place for another practice session. We have to get Gretchen over the 2 drink marker! :)

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
yuckyuck.gif
fl.gif
hahaha--

Hey Nat...grethen pulled the blindfold and duct tape off last night and we did a warm up session for chickenstock!! Next week we are all going to jeremy's place for another practice session. We have to get Gretchen over the 2 drink marker! :)

She did like those margos I was making...I think if we start early enough We can even get her over th 3 drink marker!!!

Back
Top Bottom