12+ Polish Hatching Eggs - BIN *

LoveMyChicklets

Songster
11 Years
Oct 23, 2008
Lapeer, MI
Will reopen this listing in near future.

NEW FLOCK FOR 2014 HATCHING EGGS!

We are now offering 12+ Polish fertile hatching eggs.

They are pure and are separated from our other flock. Eggs are $20 for 12(+) eggs + shipping (roughly $10-15 shipping depending on location).

We have the following Polish:

CRELE Polish Hen
White Crested Black Polish Hens

Sultan Hen
Gold Laced Polish Roo

All are housed together and are seperated from our other flocks. I will update with additional pictures very soon - once weather gets nicer! You may get the following colors in your lil' chickies: Gold Laced, Spangled, Barred, Black.

We can not guarantee your hatch rate with shipped eggs due to post office handling but we have excellent, excellent fertility, collect eggs several times a day and store them properly until shipment. We take extreme care when bubble wrapping each egg individually along with other materials to cushion the bubble-wrapped eggs. Unfortunately post office handling can be rough which can affect your hatch rate as can different incubation techniques. We will do EVERYTHING in our power to get your eggs to you safely.

Payment may be made via paypal, pm me for details. Once payment is received I will start collecting (unless you are on a waiting list - then I will notify you when I am able to start collecting for your order).

Last edited:
We are offering 12 Polish hatching eggs from our wonderful girls (extra included if we have it). They are purebred and are separated from our other flocks. We have the following:

Splash Polish Rooster
Splash Polish Hen
CRELE Polish Hen
White Crested Buff Polish Hen
White Crested Blue Frizzled Bantam Polish Hen

Above eggs are $10 per HALF-dozen
plus $12 shipping or $20 per dozen plus $15 shipping.

Waiting List Ship Dates for Polish eggs are approximate (some half dozen orders can be filled inbetween):

April 8th: Sold
April 15th: Sold
April 22nd: Sold
April 29th: Open
May 6: Open

We can not guarantee your hatch rate with shipped eggs due to post office handling but we have excellent fertility and collect eggs several times a day. We take extreme care in how we bubble wrap each egg.

Payment may be made via paypal at [email protected]. Once payment is received I will start collecting (unless you are on a waiting list - then I will notify you when I am able to start collecting for your order).

The three chicks are from my most recent hatch.
I don't know how to bid, I don't have a button to press to bid, so I have no idea what I am doing, but I am interested in these eggs!!

Hi there! It's a "Buy It Now" and there is no need to bid. Just shoot me a pm if you are interested and we can go from there :)

Nice to meet you!
big_smile.png

hello i am very interested in your hatching eggs i am from sturgis saskatchewan canada but i have some relatives living in tombstone do you have any available to sell in the next week or so they will be coming here in two weeks i would be interested in 2-3 dozen if you have please let me know thanks beth

Hi, I'm curious top know what kind of colors your getting from the chicks?

Thanks,
Sierra

I have another 12 that I set due to go into lockdown on the day before Mothers Day. I will take pics of those and post them.

The three I have pictured I will take updated pics on this weekend. It's still kind of hard to determine what they will completely feather out as but I'm happy to show you pics!

So far 10 out of 12 eggs set have hatched! Woot-woot! Still patiently waiting on the others....

Here they are so far! (The brown ones with the stripes are Speckled Sussex)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom