12+ PQ Partridge Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Evermore Ranch, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Evermore Ranch

Evermore Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    NW Alabama
    This would be from our PQ Partridge Silkie pen Please message me with any questions

Will send 12 fresh hatching eggs plus extras. For more information visit www.evermoreranch.com

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send extras in case any of the eggs do crack or break. The eggs will be packed in a large enough box to allow lots of newspaper to secure and insulate.

We will only ship the eggs Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. Local Delivery and Pick Ups Thursday, Friday or Saturday. If you have any questions please contact us, We are always happy to answer your question!

We guarantee fresh and fertile eggs. We have a very high hatch rate out of our own incubators.

However, We cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of our control after the eggs leave our farm - such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

We do ask that payment be made within 24 hours of auction closing. Paypal payment to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    what does the PQ in PQ Partridge mean??

3. Evermore Ranch

Evermore Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    NW Alabama
    PQ Means Pet Quality. These silkies are not as fluffy as my other colors. They are great broodies though. Most of the ones in this pen are non bearded

4. LittleChocobo

LittleChocobo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    I see you have black and white silkie hatching eggs on your site -- I'll be sure to return to that site when my clamp lamps and heaters show up!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by