12+ PQ Partridge Silkie Hatching Eggs

Evermore Ranch

Songster
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
NW Alabama
This would be from our PQ Partridge Silkie pen Please message me with any questions

Will send 12 fresh hatching eggs plus extras. For more information visit www.evermoreranch.com

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send extras in case any of the eggs do crack or break. The eggs will be packed in a large enough box to allow lots of newspaper to secure and insulate.

We will only ship the eggs Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. Local Delivery and Pick Ups Thursday, Friday or Saturday. If you have any questions please contact us, We are always happy to answer your question!

We guarantee fresh and fertile eggs. We have a very high hatch rate out of our own incubators.

However, We cannot guarantee hatchability due to many variables out of our control after the eggs leave our farm - such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

We do ask that payment be made within 24 hours of auction closing. Paypal payment to [email protected]

15624_partridgesilkiechick1.jpg

15624_100_2122.jpg

15624_100_2123.jpg

PQ Means Pet Quality. These silkies are not as fluffy as my other colors. They are great broodies though. Most of the ones in this pen are non bearded

Back
Top Bottom