1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mothergoose, Feb 26, 2011.

1. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    This auction is for 12+ of our beautiful Heritage Dark Mahogany Rhode Island Reds. Fertility has been checked and we have plenty of chicks right now, so thought I might offer a few if anyone is interested.
    They are very large & brick shaped. Our children show them in 4H and have done very well with them. They lay large brown eggs, are very docile and on occasion they go broody. I have one big broody hen right now, they are so sweet, one of the few breeds we have that do not peck me when I rob eggs!

I like to send at least 6 extra eggs as long as the girls cooperate. I pack very well in bubblewrap and ship priority with delivery confirmation.

This is a paypal only auction, payment is due at auctions end so that the eggs can ship Monday morning (2/28) Paypal to [email protected] No e checks please. Ship to the lower 48.

We are NPIP also.

Thanks for looking,
    Christie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. scorpio2367

scorpio2367 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2009
    South Coast
    Are these eggs all from the same pen or are they from different pens......

3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    This auction is from one pen. The chickens pictured above. There are 8 hens and 3 roosters curently in this pen. I have been getting 7-8 eggs a day. We have a group of up and comers, but they will not be laying for awhile yet.

Thanks,
    Christie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by