12+ Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs

mothergoose

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Chebanse, Illinois
This auction is for 12+ of our beautiful Heritage Dark Mahogany Rhode Island Reds. Fertility has been checked and we have plenty of chicks right now, so thought I might offer a few if anyone is interested.
They are very large & brick shaped. Our children show them in 4H and have done very well with them. They lay large brown eggs, are very docile and on occasion they go broody. I have one big broody hen right now, they are so sweet, one of the few breeds we have that do not peck me when I rob eggs!

I like to send at least 6 extra eggs as long as the girls cooperate. I pack very well in bubblewrap and ship priority with delivery confirmation.

This is a paypal only auction, payment is due at auctions end so that the eggs can ship Monday morning (2/28) Paypal to [email protected] No e checks please. Ship to the lower 48.

We are NPIP also.

Thanks for looking,
Christie

82_cimg2132.jpg

82_2011rir_031.jpg

Last edited:
This auction is from one pen. The chickens pictured above. There are 8 hens and 3 roosters curently in this pen. I have been getting 7-8 eggs a day. We have a group of up and comers, but they will not be laying for awhile yet.

Thanks,
Christie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom