12+ standard Buff Orpington eggs PA

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
$25 includes Priority s/h. Paypal to [email protected]

Feel free to check out my web site for pics of some of my birds.
Thanks,
Jody

I so wish I could get some more of these from you Jody. My two little buff babies that survived the illness that went through my flock this summer are just the sweetest little birds! I will definitely be getting some more eggs from you next spring so I can hatch some more. The person who gets these ones is a lucky ducky!
smile.png

omg! can it be true! not only did i get a 100% fertility from you and a 80% hatch, but i also have ALL GIRLS! i am in shock! i dont know what you are doing to make such amazing results, but dont stop! woohoo! you WILL be hearing from me for more eggs in the 2009 year! .. and did i mention she shipped them across the contenent!!

Last edited:
They are the biggest eggs I have ever seen!
big_smile.png
I can't wait for the ones I have to hatch. Great Packing job too! Thanks again!

I am surprised these have not sold yet!

Well I was a little overzealous and already have my 'bators as full as I think I can safely get away with by my husband, or I'd be all over these
lol.png

You all are so nice.
hugs.gif

Jessika - I hope you have a great hatch!

shmooborp - That is so cool..all pullets. Congrats!

Katy - you could always hatch more for more girls...
wink.png
lol

I can't believe no one took these off of my hands either. If these girls don't stop their laying, I am going to have to warm up those bators soon. There's no holding back to this temptation.

Jody

are you selling any buff orpington roosters? just wondering if you were interested in a trade.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom