12 TRUE BRED ARAUCANA HATCHING EGGS TUFTED RUMPLESS RARE BREED CHICKENS NPIP GA-1221

sega

Songster
10 Years
Aug 6, 2010
Ludowici, GA.
FOR SALE 12 Araucana LF Araucana Hatching Eggs

These photos are of my chickens and the eggs they lay. There are many roosters in with many hens in the pens to insure high fertility.

Payment is due immediately at auction end thru paypal.
I take great care in wrapping the eggs to assure they arrive safely, but sometimes the post office gets careless and damages the package, so I send some extra eggs to cover any damaged broken or cracked eggs. I only ship eggs to the lower 48 states, no international shipping, please don't ask!

I can not guarantee hatch rates due to the USPS handling.

Shipping charge is $16 to the lower 48.

I am confused....How do I bid on these eggs,,,I see this post but no auction,,,would like to buy them but have no clue how to...Thanks, Chris

I am confused....How do I bid on these eggs,,,I see this post but no auction,,,would like to buy them but have no clue how to...Thanks, Chris
This is not an auction it is just a sale for a dz eggs. If you would like to purchase some eggs just send the payment to my PayPal account at [email protected]. If you purchase some eggs now they will be shipped after Christmas.

Thanks,

Greg

Eggs came today. One was broken. Darn it. They were very cold. Do you have any experience with the cold eggs hatching. I have them set in a carton small side down getting them to roon temp before I set them tomorrow

Eggs came today. One was broken. Darn it. They were very cold. Do you have any experience with the cold eggs hatching. I have them set in a carton small side down getting them to roon temp before I set them tomorrow
Sorry that one got broke.
The rest should be ok. Just let them sit for 24 hours and let them warm to room temp. Good Luck with the Hatch.
How many eggs did I ship you?

Back
Top Bottom