12 White Showgirl & 9 Partridge Showgirl hatching eggs UPDATED today !

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
Up for auction are 21 plus extras Quality White Showgirl and Partridge Showgirl hatching eggs.
( Updated Monday 3-8-11
I have 12 white and 9 partridge showgirl eggs I get two interested bidders that would like only one color I can sell them at auctions end seperately provided I don't sell both on this auction. Email or Pm meafter auctions end.

Thanks

There will be both white and partridge showgirl eggs shipped.

You will get both showgirl AND silkies from these eggs. Both colors are penned seperately.

The photos speak for themselves.

I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
They are awesome birds.
I will ship these out Tuesday the 8th if payment is made before 1 PM CST on Tuesday the 8th otherwise they will go out in Wednesday mail, 3-9-2011.
PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. I am not responsible for lost or misdirected mail, but on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves If you want insurance there will be an additional charge of $1.75. This would only cover lost package, not damage, cracked eggs etc.
Due to the cold WI weather I am packing the eggs in a styrofoam lined box for no additional charge.

I also have White, Splash and Black/Blue silkie eggs.All colors penned seperately. They will be listed on seperate auctions.

If you are the winning bidder on more than one of my acutions shipping can be combined.
If you are the winning bidder at auctions end please let me know if you want insurance, and if you want your phone number written on the box for the PO to hold for pickup. And don't forget to include your phone number and Paypal address so I can bill you and get those eggs on their way !

Thanks Much and good luck !!

46870_2174showgirlhenjpg.jpg

46870_2187partridgepairjpg.jpg

46870_2178partridgeshowgirl.jpg

46870_showgirlparents.jpg

Last edited:
These birds always make me smile! LOL I just cant bring myself to get some..maybe someday.
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks,

I'm in love with them !! I have some very very nice silkies but whenever I hatch out a showgirl
jumpy.gif
I just fall deeper in love with them.
love.gif

I also have some turkens and they've captured my heart as well.

Maybe I like the Showgirls because I was married in Vegas????
hu.gif

As soon as my laptop comes back from repair I can post some pictures of my showgirl chicks !!!

I am hoping to get white silkie and show girl hatching eggs but,I'm not quite ready for chicks till it warms up a tad and I build another pen. Maybe next time. They are so cute! I've never had silkies.

If I got the whites,would they likely get here tomorrow since we are so close? And they would hatch silkie AND showgirl? And are they bantam sized? I'm thinking really hard,LOL! Can I see pics of your silkies?

Last edited:
I could ship them out today and they may get there tomorrow, most likely by Friday.

They are considered bantam size and you will bet both silkies and showgirls. I have been getting both bowtie and non bowtie showgirls and bearded and non bearded silkies out of them.

I line my boxes with styrofoam so they are protected well from the cold midwest weather.

Thanks for your interest

Sandi aka FrenchToast

Back
Top Bottom