Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Easter Basket Contest!

congrats_12.gif

yippiechickie.gif
Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

First place - @CSAchook
Entry #1

E188162C-6611-4B1F-9C8C-B2859E5F3FF9.jpeg
02C5CD65-3CCC-43CC-8E36-388896A68EB5.jpeg
FAAEA9DA-BC9F-40AF-A4ED-86FDED425EAB.jpeg

Natural blue ameraucana eggs, dyed bantam cochin eggs, and candy 🐣

Second place - @shawluvsbirds

Third place - @Allsfairinloveandbugs

Third place - @SueT

@CSAchook, @shawluvsbirds, @Allsfairinloveandbugs, & @SueT, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to the sponsors of this contest, @OneMountainAcres & @CluckNDoodle

congrats_12.gif

yippiechickie.gif
Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

First place - @CSAchook

Second place - @shawluvsbirds

Third place - @Allsfairinloveandbugs

Third place - @SueT

@CSAchook, @shawluvsbirds, @Allsfairinloveandbugs, & @SueT, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to the sponsors of this contest, @OneMountainAcres & @CluckNDoodle
Thank you judges and sponsors for devising and eggs-ecuting such a fun new contest! I had so much fun making my basket and admiring everyone's entries :love

Back
Top Bottom