Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Pics
Oh I want one of these lil guys♥️ I can’t find them anywhere near me. Did u order him? If so do you have a recommendation of a good hatchery where I can order them??
My actual entry is page #23, I ordered eggs from Frizzle feather farm, and asked for NN/frizzles. below is another pic of the same chick starting to feather, and grown up.
fiz.PNG

roha.PNG

When she was just hatched she had hardly any fuzz! I thought she would be a naked chick.
She lays a green egg. And she is naughty, every night she tries to not go to bed, I have to bring her a treat to put her to bed. I could be because she is low on the totem pole.

Last edited:
This reminded me. I candled my barbu de watermael eggs yesterday and revealed 9 out of 12 eggs are developing clear embryos. This year I have named my eggs after cheeses. Here is a video of little Cheddar. If you look closely you can see its heart beat.

I am very excited for these. If you don't know, they are birds with glorious beards, and of course... hats. My favorite.

Wow, the beautiful miracle of life, thank you for sharing! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom