Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Fluffy Butt Photo Contest

Pics
2) American Fantail Pigeons
Shadow & Oreo with the better side butt view

(Not so easy getting a butt view, they're always watching me, facing me, & if I stand still they fly over to land on me & play with my hair. 😆 )

View attachment 3057273
I've never heard of them before but they are stunning!

I was concerned about him having possible fertility issues since a lot of the eggs I had set for EHAL didn’t show any signs of development but now that I set some new ones in the incubator last Saturday I’m starting to see very promising results. :fl
Oh, ok. When you're breeding bigger roosters, the amount of hens needed is less. So for an Orpington, 8 hens would be a good amount. If you're having bad fertility problems, go less, or, like the Cornishes, you'll have to do it somehow.

Oh, ok. When you're breeding bigger roosters, the amount of hens needed is less. So for an Orpington, 8 hens would be a good amount. If you're having bad fertility problems, go less, or, like the Cornishes, you'll have to do it somehow.
Maybe. We’ll see. He only has 6 hens so # isn’t really the problem, unless it includes age difference.* Only 1 hen is older than he is and she is la patrona around here.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly boy... does this count???
VideoCapture_20220411-095126.jpg

I've never heard of them before but they are stunning!
They are especially cute as youngsters learning to pose...they'll fan out the pretty tail & puff chest out, puff so much they can't see who's in front of them...often losing balance backwards... Almost reminds me of somebody that's had a few too many drinks. They quickly recover and look around with a startled expression...like, "Did somebody just try to push me over? Who did that? What the heck!"

It's hilarious 😂
20210624_140628.jpg 20210624_140408.jpg 20210624_135812.jpg 20210430_190324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom