Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set!

Question as someone pretty new to the forums…does it always take a while to get things tallied for this type of contest? And then to have to do the same for how many hatched. Seems like a nightmare for the admins. :barnie

Yes, it does take a while.

I am not 100% certain, but I believe that all these wonderful contests are run entirely by dedicated volunteers.

It can be difficult tallying everything up because not everyone who said they were setting eggs actually ended up setting any eggs. And sometimes the ones that did set eggs don’t direct message the admin member running the contest. I’ve seen some just posting it on the thread but that can get lost with so many people posting on the same thread.

It can be difficult tallying everything up because not everyone who said they were setting eggs actually ended up setting any eggs. And sometimes the ones that did set eggs don’t direct message the admin member running the contest. I’ve seen some just posting it on the thread but that can get lost with so many people posting on the same thread.
This. I have to make a list of everyone that replied in the thread, then figure if they set eggs or not, then track them down and find ou how many they set.

Back
Top Bottom