Ended 13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along Easter Basket Contest!

Entry 4
IMG20220417095633.jpg

Darn i misread and thought entries closed yesterday. I didnt have time to finish a 4th basket I had planned. I'll save the idea for next year, assuming this contest is held next year. I hope so; it's a fun contest!

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

@Allsfairinloveandbugs, @SueT, & @room onthebroom

First Place - @Allsfairinloveandbugs

Second Place - @SueT
My Blue Phase.....
065F8D2F-9021-4EEA-AF92-2947B16770C5.jpeg

Third Place - @room onthebroom

@Allsfairinloveandbugs, @SueT, & @room onthebroom, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

Second Place - @SueT

@Allsfairinloveandbugs, @SueT, & @room onthebroom, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

Congratulations to the winners.

full

Second Place - @SueT

thank you.png

Thank you to BYC and @Kiki for hosting this contest, and thank you to the judges for your time and efforts too. This contest is a lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom