Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—BYC's Springtacular Flower Photos

Pics
Entry #11
Screenshot 2023-04-06 11.07.21 PM.png

I think I fixed it 🤞

Entry #15
This one's good. You will need to correct the others. Normally we like to just have a note to say "this is replacing this entry", rather than you going back and editing your other posts. Messes up the spreadsheet.

So you can add the other images full size and say "this replaces entry 1", etc...

@casportpony FYI.

View attachment 3458276
This one's good. You will need to correct the others. Normally we like to just have a note to say "this is replacing this entry", rather than you going back and editing your other posts. Messes up the spreadsheet.

So you can add the other images full size and say "this replaces entry 1", etc...

@casportpony FYI.
Ok, I will fix them tomorrow, sorry for messing them up. Thanks for responding :)

@casportpony FYI.

View attachment 3458276

Ok, I will fix them tomorrow, sorry for messing them up. Thanks for responding :)
We're a little behind on out data entry, so anything after page 10 of this thread can be edited and not cause problems with the spreadsheet.

Back
Top Bottom