15+ Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs>Over 8 varieties! Bred for excellence

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan
Up for auction: 15+++ Coturnix quail eggs... they are fertile!!! ^_^ I include 10 extra in this box.

What are Coturnix Quail good for?

Meat, eggs, dog training, showing, pets, hunting, the list never ends!

When are they ready to eat/lay?

They mature to eat in 8 weeks, to fly for dogs in 6 weeks, and females lay at about 7.5-8 weeks.

How many eggs do they lay?

Females normally lay 1 egg a day for about year, then the production drops off.

How are they shipped?

Eggs are shipped USPS Priority in a square box. It will be marked with one Fragile stamp on each side, and a small label explaining about live embryos. We do not mark the boxes in flambuoyant ways, as this often wreaks havoc on the eggs. They are NOT shipped flat rate, in order to get the best service.

What colors are included?

-->Manchurian
-->Pharaoh
-->Tuxedo
-->Rosetta Tuxedo
-->Rosetta Tibetan
-->Standard Tibetan
-->English White
-->Fawn

Note: Fawn is a rare genetic mutation. It is very rare in the US... if you don't believe me, try finding some hatching eggs with fawns included!
smile.png
The first chick in the auction picture is a fawn.

How do these eggs turn into baby quail?

You incubate them at 99.5* for about 17 days in an incubator. *IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN INCUBATOR, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO PURCHASE THESE EGGS!*

I have another question.

Ask it! Or email me directly at [email protected]

I also include a sheet in every box with incubation/care instructions if you need them.

DSCF0315.JPG
Manchurian Female

DSCF0316.JPG
Manchurian Male

DSCF0317.JPG
Pharaohs

DSCF0318.JPG
Pharaoh Male

DSCF0320.JPG
Rosetta Tibetan

DSCF0322.JPG
English White

DSCF0323.JPG
Tuxedo

DSCF0324.JPG
Egg

DSCF0333.JPG
Egg

Some recent hatch pics:

35758_dscf5006.jpg

35758_dscf5005.jpg

35758_dscf5004.jpg

35758_dscf5003.jpg
FAWN!
smile.png

35758_dscf5002.jpg

35758_dscf5001.jpg

Notes on hatch rate: We strive to provide you with an excellent hatch rate. If you are not satisfied with the amount of chicks you get, let us know and we will replace the eggs, no charge. (We may stipulate that you pay the shipping)

Some fine print:

OUR GUARANTEE: Yes, we offer a guarantee on our eggs! If, for whatever reason, half of the eggs are broken when you get them, we will replace the eggs for the shipping cost. If at least half of the eggs are broken during shipping, you must get a postal worker to sign a letter stating so, and also get a picture and email it to me. This guarantee does not include the replacement eggs that are lost, stolen, or returned to me.

It also does not guarantee that you will win at shows with these birds, nor does it guarantee a hatch. There are a lot of factors that influence the chances of winning at shows, including nutrition, condition of birds, and the size of the shows. Several factors come into play during incubation, so we have no way of guaranteeing a hatch. The incubation process is up to you. If you have any questions about our guarantee about what is covered and what is not, please ask before you bid!

Payment Information:

The faster you pay, the fresher your eggs shall be!

We take Paypal and Google Checkout; it's up to you which one. If you want to send payment immediately after auction, sent the funds to whitehousesoftware[@]hotmail[.]com . Thanks!

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom