Open Contest 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Pics
1000004725.jpg

The reason why I was asking is because this is my penciled call lol. I just realized I didn’t take enough photos of them, but she really does look exactly the same. I can’t take more where she looks like that though since she is starting to grow feathers and her head is bald now. Here’s a bad photo and an older photo, she looks like both combined.
(Not an entry)
1710590794637.jpeg

1710590832678.jpeg

The reason why I was asking is because this is my penciled call lol. I just realized I didn’t take enough photos of them, but she really does look exactly the same. I can’t take more where she looks like that though since she is starting to grow feathers and her head is bald now. Here’s a bad photo and an older photo, she looks like both combined.
(Not an entry)
View attachment 3773427
View attachment 3773428
They do look so similar! Adorable :love

Our chicks turned 1 week old and went on an adventure. When you hit 70* in March, you take advantage of it here. They weren't sure about the grass, but we think they enjoyed their first trip to the Great Outdoors.View attachment 3773443
Always love taking them outside. :)

(Not an entry)
View attachment 3773427
View attachment 3773428
So very cute. :love

Back
Top Bottom