Ended 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Pics
Entry #1

1000007177.jpg

Just relax and energize says this silkie!!!! I have my whole life to be prodded by children, chased by dogs, Older hens wanting to show me who is the boss, these flying creatures that I need to keep one eye up at all times and then to come here when called with treats by our owner and fight over the nest box when I’m laying eggs. There is a lot more to just relax while I can but it’s wearing me out to tell them all. I’m trying to relax and energize! 😁
IMG_8953.jpeg

Just relax and energize says this silkie!!!! I have my whole life to be prodded by children, chased by dogs, Older hens wanting to show me who is the boss, these flying creatures that I need to keep one eye up at all times and then to come here when called with treats by our owner and fight over the nest box when I’m laying eggs. There is a lot more to just relax while I can but it’s wearing me out to tell them all. I’m trying to relax and energize! 😁View attachment 3816645

Look at those feet! :)

Back
Top Bottom