Ended 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Whomever wins this, give a review on the incubator for me please. Was interested in the companies products and entered as a chance to test their products out. $250 for 7 eggs is a bit high to gamble on... so if it works great it will worth an higher investment into (their largest incubators). If I win, ill do the same. I am really interested in their products.
I have the same incubator, if you'd like my opinion on it.

I have the same incubator, if you'd like my opinion on it.
I would love it, I currently am using one of those larger foam incubators. You have to manually flip them etc... and in my experience the more simple the longer lasting of a product. Have you noticed any bindings, does it look like it will work for larger eggs like geese/ducks? How long have you had it? etc...

I would love it, I currently am using one of those larger foam incubators. You have to manually flip them etc... and in my experience the more simple the longer lasting of a product. Have you noticed any bindings, does it look like it will work for larger eggs like geese/ducks? How long have you had it? etc...
Alright, I'll shoot you a PM later.
If that's fine with you?

Whomever wins this, give a review on the incubator for me please. Was interested in the companies products and entered as a chance to test their products out. $250 for 7 eggs is a bit high to gamble on... so if it works great it will worth an higher investment into (their largest incubators). If I win, ill do the same. I am really interested in their products.
I have the brooder and it works amazing!

Back
Top Bottom