16 week old Deathlayer roosters

Csmithyrun

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2020
I have two 16 week old Deathlayer roosters for rehoming. These are very rare German birds. Unfortunately I was unable to choose sex when I purchased these birds and didnt know they would be males. I am unable to keep them due to the ordinance in my town. I am seeking a good home for them where they will be taken care of properly. I am located on Long Island NY and would be willing to meet potential people willing to adopt these birds within a few hours drive from my location. These roosters are fed all organic feed and are accustomed to free ranging during the day. These roosters are very accustomed to people and can even be picked up. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200520-210356_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200520-210356_Chrome.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 19
Oh
I have two 16 week old Deathlayer roosters for rehoming. These are very rare German birds. Unfortunately I was unable to choose sex when I purchased these birds and didnt know they would be males. I am unable to keep them due to the ordinance in my town. I am seeking a good home for them where they will be taken care of properly. I am located on Long Island NY and would be willing to meet potential people willing to adopt these birds within a few hours drive from my location. These roosters are fed all organic feed and are accustomed to free ranging during the day. These roosters are very accustomed to people and can even be picked up. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks Chris
Oh!
I want one. Half way to Houston Texas is about Dallas, right? JK JK. More like Oklahoma City. I wish but my dh will divorce me if I get another breed of chicken.

I really wish we were closer, been trying to get some silver Dealthlayers. It’d be a bit of a drive from Indiana.

best of luck, hope they get a good home.

Back
Top Bottom