1m old chicken vomiting

Hana123

In the Brooder
Oct 23, 2020
Hi my one month old chicken is vomiting and that’s the second time that I’ve seen it do that the first time the vomit colour was kind of Beige ish a bit clear and that was 2 days ago now it was like dark grey colour!

I have noticed that it has a full crop for over a week and a few days maybe but in terms of passing things out drinking and eating it seems to do fine!

the crop is so full like a balloon when touched but there isn’t anything there when I feel it it’s maybe liquid or air I don’t know but not hard at all but also the crop seems to be all over the chest not on the left side

- the chicken also walks weird by lifting the foot to high or something I’m not sure I alway thought because it’s the breed wit feathers on their leg

Hi my one month old chicken is vomiting and that’s the second time that I’ve seen it do that the first time the vomit colour was kind of Beige ish a bit clear and that was 2 days ago now it was like dark grey colour!

I have noticed that it has a full crop for over a week and a few days maybe but in terms of passing things out drinking and eating it seems to do fine!

the crop is so full like a balloon when touched but there isn’t anything there when I feel it it’s maybe liquid or air I don’t know but not hard at all but also the crop seems to be all over the chest not on the left side
Pictures...it may be bloated or has sour crop

Pictures...it may be bloated or has sour crop
I also think that when it passes things out it’s a mixs of solid and diarrhoea
4BB9848E-CD50-409F-8F24-A311EC64ABA0.jpeg
3483A95A-3521-4AAE-BC86-CEC71EF7D26F.jpeg
815CBCC2-A79C-4F6E-9CC3-65C549D81876.jpeg
D8045862-3F5F-479F-A56B-67115273D3A7.jpeg

But I cannot feel that it’s hard it’s just inflated but when I massage it there is nothing hard
I would still isolate to observe poops....and what it will eat and drink.

What all have you been feeding?
If anything other than chick start are you also giving chick sized grit?

Back
Top Bottom