1st time incubating(sunny side up)

jimbo1989

Songster
7 Years
May 27, 2012
springfield ma
Im still new to owning chickens( 1 barrex rock roo, e.o hen, and a pair of dutch bantams.) I just bought a sunny side up incubator off ebay im on day 4 with 8 bantam eggs in it. Any advice on incubating would greatly be appreciated....hopefully ill have some more bantams for my growing small flock.i live in the city so i cant have as many as i like thats the only reason i went for a small incubator...

I questioned members on buying one of those incubators a few months ago and didn't get much feedback that was positive. All I can say is watch the temps closely. Good Luck

Well I've
Actually just candled my 9 eggs n most are developing ... i keep my incubating in a cold rm n its workn fine so far:)ive had alot of neg. Feedback as well but i think im gettingmy moneys worth....so far...positive thing is that the chicks are forming n more than i expected from a 20$ chicken incubator

Awesome, good luck! I'll be interested to see how it goes too. I almost bought one of those too, but decided that there had to be a reason they were so cheap. Ended up making my own for about the same price. I hope you have a great hatch though!

Back
Top Bottom