1st time outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reelaxd

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
Lynchburg
my chicks had their first time outside today...
wee.gif
....they loved it and it was so exciting to see them outside scratching...cant wait for them to grow up!!!!!!!......love my little fuzzies.......

Glad your chicks enjoyed their day out.

How old to chicks have to be before you can take them on a field trip to the yard? I'd like to take mine out just for a bit with supervision, of course. But I'm worried that they aren't old enough yet. Thanks!

So did we!!!! It was SOO cute to watch them all run around like they were the stuff!! Haha It was funny to see them all running around and flapping and flying!! They were flying around and stretching those little wings!
smile.png

So glad to see other people letting their chicks outside!

Put mine out today also and my dogs couldn't get enough of them. My lab would just stand there and watch them and my yorkie kept barking till I put him in there with the chicks then he just smelled them and wanted out within a miniute. I don't think I'll have a problem with the yorkie but the lab I'll have to work with.

We gave each of ours a meal worm and they all just ran in crazy circles thinking somebody was gonna take their worm and everybody had one!!!!! They are SO CUTE!!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom