1X4 frames?

Can you send more images of your pvc frames? I am trying to come up with something light and easy to put up and take down for my quails and rabbits. And it looks like you are using similar pens that I have for my rabbits.

Thanks

Quote:
I sure can..what size cages do you have..I can adjust my measurements to help you make yours. I custom build my own cages, they are 3 foot deep and 5 foot long. Each cage has 2 levels for the animals to have plenty of room to move around. We put 1 bunny doe per cage, 10 quail per cage or 2 chickens per cage.

Quote:
Do not use chicken wire. It will not stop predators except maybe hawks. Even an owl can tear thru it, and coons and dogs do it every day.

I'v been using plasticoated chicken wire for years, even the stuff thats 9 years old looks brand new and nothing can get through it, but the uncoated galvanized stuff should probably be avoided.

Quote:
I sure can..what size cages do you have..I can adjust my measurements to help you make yours. I custom build my own cages, they are 3 foot deep and 5 foot long. Each cage has 2 levels for the animals to have plenty of room to move around. We put 1 bunny doe per cage, 10 quail per cage or 2 chickens per cage.

Wow love your PVC coop.. I have the pvc and fittings to make mine.. I am doing a two tiered quail/rabbit cage.. Thanks for posting the pics it gave me some great ideas...

rncmomx2,

I got 12 cages 30 x 30 x 16 for $60 from a old rabbit breeder. And they have many more and I am thinking of going back to get some more to add to my current rabbits. All of my rabbits I have suspended in my greenhouse/hoop house with my chickens running beneath them.

Currently they are blocked together in 4's to make squares. So they are set up right now as 60 x 60 x 18. I plan on splitting them to the original size. My goal was to make something like what you got that is easily sealed up in the winter and taken off in the summer with not alot of work. And the cages I picked up I would like to use for my quail set up and possibly my rabbits in the hoophouse/greenhouse.

Thanks

I am working on the pics...its been raining and my batteries gave out too. I will post picks as soon as I get them taken. Please bare with me !
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom