2 bcm cockerel chicks 5 ish weeks old.. free in nc

Peeperscreepers

Songster
Apr 3, 2018
Peidmont-ish NC, us
i have 2 black copper maran cockeral chicks that are free. They have been handled as chicks but I will soon stop that. They are cute with their feathered shanks. Located between Charlotte and Winston Salem. Let me know if you are interested in one or both.

If you end up in a situation where you absolutely can not have a rooster and they start crowing send me a message. I currently have a perfect temperament BCM so I have no need for more and currently I am overloaded with roosters as it is at the moment but I will take them off your hands as a last resort in the near future. I am located in Salisbury right between Winston Salem and Charlotte.

It would actually be a bit of a burden to take them in but its a breed where even the males (with feathered legs) have some value. If you can hold out until spring someone will take them. If you are comfortable with using Craigslist you could list them there.

If you end up in a situation where you absolutely can not have a rooster and they start crowing send me a message. I currently have a perfect temperament BCM so I have no need for more and currently I am overloaded with roosters as it is at the moment but I will take them off your hands as a last resort in the near future. I am located in Salisbury right between Winston Salem and Charlotte.

It would actually be a bit of a burden to take them in but its a breed where even the males (with feathered legs) have some value. If you can hold out until spring someone will take them. If you are comfortable with using Craigslist you could list them there.
Thanks. I sent you a message or conversation about participating in a swap come spring. I was a bit confused by the conversation/message feature.

Back
Top Bottom