2 Black Bearded Silkie Pullets 5 Months Old

Okay...This doesn't make any sense...OP, you bought all of Shagbark's silkies last week...? On the other auction for the paint silkie eggs you stated this...
This is copied from the other page.
"We have one pen with paint roo over 4 paint hens and another pen with a paint roo over 5 hens, out of both of these pens we are hatching alot paint chicks only 2 out 10 have been black and that is the only other color we have been getting. I would say 90% of the chicks hatch with spots and the other 10% get spots within 2-3 days."

Man, only a week having them and you've already hatched chicks???
hmm.png

I'm not going to sit here and fight with you I believe some people have too much time on there hands have nothing else better to do than try to run some body down its just to bad it really really is just because they do not have the money to buy or the knowege to breed there own they think they can run somebody down and its just fine

You don't have at least a cell phone that has a camera on it so you can take your own pics? If not, You should buy one then because if you have the money to purchase all of Shagbark's Silkies which I'm sure was not cheap then you have the money to buy a camera.
Using someone's else's pics is not a good way to start out and even then you should of stated that in your auction that you bought all their Silkies. It's all about honesty...

I'm not fighting. I was just stating a fact. And honestly, I was about to bid on these two until everything seemed fishy.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom