2 Buff orpingtons with white and yellow feet,

Blessedmamaof3

Chirping
Apr 16, 2021
Pomona, KS (eastern ks)
We purchased 2 buff Orpington pullets as part of our first flock. We recently started to notice that they have different colored legs, one white (Buttercup), one yellow (Hailey)
20210511_164110.jpg
20210511_161407.jpg
20210511_161410.jpg
20210511_161419.jpg
. They are 6 weeks old. Is this an indication of sex or is different colored legs normal? They are both incredibly sweet and love being held. 😊 Definitely 2 of our favorites.

Oh no. I don't know anything about buff rocks. I really hope they have the same sweet temperament as the Orpingtons. So far they look exactly the same (other than feet color) and act almost the same. I was hoping it was that one was a male. 😪
Well temperament of the breed can also be individual from bird to bird so if she’s sweet now I’m sure she’ll continue to be.🥰
They both look like females.

Well temperament of the breed can also be individual from bird to bird so if she’s sweet now I’m sure she’ll continue to be.🥰
They both look like females.
I hope so. She is really sweet right now but almost all of our chicks are easy to handle and will perch on our arm/shoulder/head/lap with the exception of the black copper maran, though she is getting better. Im sure they won't all want to be held a lot when they get bigger, so we will enjoy it while it lasts. 😊Thank you for your reply to my question.

Back
Top Bottom